The aims of our nursery are as follows:
We aim to:
- Provide a Gaidhlig Immersion Nursery provision for children between the ages of 3 months and 5 years.
- Give every child aged 3 months to 5 years the opportunity to reach their full potential as an individual and as a member of their community.
- Provide support for parents to explore personal, educational and employment opportunities.
- Develop partnership with parents, community and staff.
- Providing a happy, safe and attractive environment in which everyone is made welcome.
- By offering high quality educational opportunities for every child in a stimulating way.
- By recognising the value of the parents, family and community and work together and support each other.
- By enabling staff to develop themselves professionally and personally and build on the strengths we possess as a team.
- By encouraging parental and community involvement in the development of the Nursery.